CAREERS AT THE ROXY SASKATOON
YOU BELONG HERE
Wouldn’t you love to be a part of a fun, fast-paced family? At the Roxy, we hire Waiters/waitresses, Hosts/Hostesses, DJs, Bouncers, Bartenders, Box Office Staff, Cleaners, Cooks, Bands… the possibilities are endless! More than just another average nightclub job, working at THE ROXY means that whatever job you’re doing, you’ll finish the night feeling excited, passionate and proud. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. THE ROXY is filled with staff who dare to think differently and redefine what’s possible.
Our staff at THE ROXY are our greatest assets, and our approach to talent engagement reflects that. With our structured interview process, we feel it’s critical to your success and ours. Here’s what to expect:
- APPLY ONLINE.
- Ensure that you meet all of the qualifications for the posted opening.
- Once your application has been successfully submitted, it is available to management staff.
- If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by telephone or e-mail. Note: due to the large number of applications received, our management staff are unable to contact all applicants.
- If you are offered employment, you will receive a communication from the Management Team detailing the next steps in the hiring process.
- Your journey as a member of THE ROXY family begins.
THE ROXY is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, provincial, or local law.