FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is THE ROXY effected by the COVId-19 regulations?
Due to Covid-19, the outbreaks in Alberta and Saskatchewan, and the possible future lock down in Saskatoon, we have postponed the concerts which were scheduled prior to October 28th, 2021. If you have purchased tickets for these events and cannot attended the new scheduled dates, your ticket purchases will be refunded.
In accordance with the Saskatchewan Government Regulations, proof of full vaccination is required to gain entry into THE ROXY.
Where do I park?
THE ROXY offers free parking to all our guests in the parking lot immediately north of the building. Street parking options are nearby as well.
How do I purchase concert tickets?
Visit the “CONCERTS” tab in the main menu. You can purchase tickets to the concerts of your choice.
How do I request a refund?
To request a refund, please CLICK HERE
Are cameras allowed in the venue?
Point-and-shoot cameras and cellphone camers are allowed. All professional photo/video equipment requires prior approval from THE ROXY.
What are your hours of operation?
THE ROXY is opened from Wednesday to Sunday, 6:00pm to 2:00am. We are available seven days/nights a week for private bookings. Visit our calendar for upcoming events.
What are the age requirements to attend THE ROXY?
You must be 19 years old or order to attend concerts and events at THE ROXY. Entry is permitted only with a government issued photo ID.
Are there general house rules and regulations to abide by?
- Person’s displaying any signs of drug use or excessive intoxication will be asked to leave the premises
- No Sleeping
- No physical force or obscene language is allowed with security or staff members.
- Threats of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- Littering or making messes of any kind is not allowed. Please respect the venue and the space.
- Vandalism or graffiti of any kind is not allowed. Anyone caught will be turned over to police.
- Yelling or screaming, which disturbs other patrons, staff or artists is not allowed.
- No unwanted touching of any kind
- Engaging in unlawful activity or behaviors of any kind is not allowed.
- Any behavior that is perceived to be offensive to the club’s staff, patrons or artists is not allowed. You will be Bar Watched.
- Shirts must be on at all times. If you have taken your shirt off you will be asked to put it back on or leave the venue until you’ve put it back on
- No moshing, stage diving or crowd surfing allowed.